- Pet Urgent Care is open:
Mon, Tue, Wed: 9am - 5pm
Thur, Fri, Sat: 9am - 7pm
Unless you have an existing appointment, please call ahead to ensure we are open – Thank You.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No. Parking in our on-site lot is free. You may park in front of our building, in the back of our building (near the ramp), or beside our building on the West side (behind our billboard).
Are masks required inside the building?
- No. In accordance with the CDC’s current guidance, we do not require mandatory mask usage at this time. However, we respect everyone’s personal choice on the matter and if you are sick or prefer to wear a mask – please do so according to your own judgement at this time.
Will there be a long wait before my pet is seen?
- Usually no. As long as you keep your appointment by arriving on time, your visit should take about 30 minutes or so. In the event that a procedure goes over for a given appointment before yours, there may be a slightly longer visit time.
Can I make an appointment?
- Yes. Please do by visiting our scheduling tool: Go Here For An Appointment. You can also call us at: (509) 326-6674. We may be able to accommodate walk-ins, but please call ahead for availability and possible wait times.
Will my family veterinarian know that my pet was seen for an Urgent Care visit?
- Yes. We will send the complete medical record to your family veterinarian’s office within 1-2 days of your visit. It is imperative that you provide accurate information in order for the records to be sent to the correct clinic – Thank You.
What if my pet needs a specialist?
- We have referral options for internal medicine, oncology, radiology, surgery, and dermatology locally. We can also provide referrals to ophthalmology and dentistry within Spokane. If more advanced treatment is required, you may be referred to WSU or other regional specialists.
Do you offer payment plans?
- No. However, your pet’s care may be financed through CareCredit and/or ScratchPay, if you qualify. We do NOT offer payment plans through Pet Urgent Care. Learn more about these payment plans by clicking on the logos for each below.