What to Expect During Your Urgent Care Visit:
- Please be on time and wait patiently in the lobby until it is your turn to be seen (you may be asked to wait in your car in the event our lobby becomes crowded). Every attempt is made to ensure scheduled appointments take place on time, but occasionally appointments and/or procedures can run later than expected.
- Your pet will receive a comprehensive exam by a veterinarian, followed by an estimate and direction for a treatment plan. When your visit is complete, the Pet Urgent Care team will provide your regular veterinarian with a copy of your pet’s medical records.
- Should you or your pet require a ramp to enter the building, it is located at the rear of the building, and parking is close by for your convenience. If using the ramp, please call our receptionist at: (509) 326-6674 to let you into the building.
What to Bring
- Leash or carrier for your pet.
- Previous medical records if available.
- Current Medications. It is important to know what medications your pet is currently taking so that we may be able to provide the best possible care.
- If your pet ingested anything toxic, please bring the PACKAGING, CONTAINER, and/or SUBSTANCE with you to the clinic. It’s highly recommended to call Pet Poison Helpline at (800) 213-6680 before your visit.